Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weigh Day - up 2 pounds!

Sigh.

The perils of eating pizza? 

I choose to believe it's water weight.

As I have been eating low carb the last few weeks, I quit counting points.  It occurred to me last night that I really have no idea how much I'm eating, although (except for the pizza) it doesn't seem to be that much.  But a few months of eating well is not necessarily enough to overcome 57 years of bad habits, so maybe I need to go back to more closely monitoring myself.

Which is why I'm back to basics, counting points, and eating everything (within reason). 

I have a dream.  My dream is that one day I'll be able to just...eat normally.  That eating normally will just feel normal.  Maybe someday I'll get closer to that way of life.  But for now, I need to keep closer tabs on what I'm doing.  It's been a nice break, and I still lost weight, but I'm back to point counting.  Hey...I might even keep cooking!  Now, that's progress!

Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy,

    Yes, that's progress! I'm smiling to myself remembering your 2-part plan:

    1) You joined Weight Watchers
    2) You are following the plan :)

    Step one is so easy! Good for you for doing step 2 as well. And cooking is just an added bonus! I love you and admire you for each step you are taking along this path. See you really soon!

    Love you,
    Your sister

    ReplyDelete

(If you have trouble commenting, try using the "Anonymous" setting and sign your name on your post. I have set all the permissions to include everyone, but some people are still having troubles. Sorry!)