Monday, July 25, 2011

Inspiration

This is Becky.  I found her, and a lot of other people who've lost over 100 pounds, on www.thatsfit.com.  Looking at pictures of these people really helps me to stay focused on my long term goal.  I think, if they can do it, so can I.  It was amazing to find this site and all the people who had lost so much weight.  I'm so used to seeing pictures with disclaimers ("Results Not Typical") that I had begun to think losing so much was really not possible for the average person.  But surely it is possible if you just stick with it!  I'm only starting week two of this particular journey, so I'm still pumped with enthusiasm and riding the wave of my 4.4 pound success last week, but I know that discouragement is coming.  Hopefully keeping this blog and reminding myself that others have been successful before me will keep me going.  Thanks, Becky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(If you have trouble commenting, try using the "Anonymous" setting and sign your name on your post. I have set all the permissions to include everyone, but some people are still having troubles. Sorry!)