Saturday, July 30, 2011

Where's the beef?

Just woke up, I feel like I'm in a fog.  The last few days I've been sleeping a lot.  The only thing I can figure out is that my body is very busy adjusting to eating less.  Come to think of it, I haven't been very consistent about taking my vitamins.  Maybe the frittata that Arnold is cooking for me will perk me up.  This is the unfun part.  So I'm going to think about our cousin, Marilyn.  She's in this picture with our son, a few years ago when we all went to Lake Tahoe.  Marilyn was in a car accident last winter that left her paralyzed below the neck.  I can't imagine that any discomfort I feel can compare with what she deals with every day.  This, too, will pass.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the rough spot. I love you! I was just reading Jim Cymbala's book, "You were Made for More"... "The Holy is the only one who can break habits that have been repeated countless times." Praying for His power for you.
    Love, blessings, and peace,
    Mary ('There were never such devoted sisters!')

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...that would be the Holy Spirit! I think it makes more sense when you type ALL the words...

    ReplyDelete

(If you have trouble commenting, try using the "Anonymous" setting and sign your name on your post. I have set all the permissions to include everyone, but some people are still having troubles. Sorry!)