Thursday, January 10, 2013

70.2! Woohoo!

This last ten pounds has been a LONG time coming, but it came!

As my dear friend Pam can tell you, tracking your food and writing down your points really works!  Pam has encouraged me so much by her recent discipline and success that it spurred me on to cut out those little "extra bites" I may have been taking here and there.  Thanks, my friend!

It's especially nice to be seeing results again.  If I weren't still recovering from the flu I'd be jumping up and down and maybe doing a line dance or two.  Today I will be satisfied with a virtual happy dance!

Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo is right!!! This is wonderful news! I'm so proud of you and your perseverance.
    Bubbling over with joy for you,
    Your sister

    ReplyDelete

(If you have trouble commenting, try using the "Anonymous" setting and sign your name on your post. I have set all the permissions to include everyone, but some people are still having troubles. Sorry!)