Friday, November 18, 2011

A Day of Rest

I'm tired today.

It's been a fantastic week!  I've gotten a lot done at home, went to the gym twice, did a yoga video at home, and stayed on my food plan.  (Not Vegan yet!) But today, I'm just tired.

Even God rested.  Rest is good (she said as her eyes began to close.)  I must need it.  Maybe it was the hour at the gym yesterday.  Afterwards I was TURBO charged!  Felt great!  But today not so much.

So no great truths are emerging today.  No profound realizations.  No light bulbs.  Except, maybe, for the one I'm about to turn off. 

Here's to sweet dreams (and cute fat cat pictures.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy,

    That is one fat cat. Is she related to Phoebe?

    Love you!
    Your sister

    ReplyDelete

(If you have trouble commenting, try using the "Anonymous" setting and sign your name on your post. I have set all the permissions to include everyone, but some people are still having troubles. Sorry!)