Monday, April 2, 2012

Back on Track! 50 pounds and a stick of butter

The first thing I had to do was to get over the fact that I got off track in the first place.

The second was to decide to start over.  Period.

And I'm happy to report that after a week of point counting I'm losing again!
March was definitely month of adjustments.  Diet adjustments.  Attitude adjustments.  I also cleaned out my closet and took out the clothes that no longer fit me because they are too big.

My goal still seems far away.  But winter is over.  Today I'll be walking in the heated pool in our neighborhood, taking the next steps toward reaching that goal.

Something kinda neat happened last night.  We went to an amazing "Living Last Supper" performance at the church of one of my husband's work friends.  Afterwards we went up and my hubby introduced me to his friend...who told me I was pretty!  It has been a LONG TIME since that has happened! 

It seems like I should say something profound, but I can't think of anything.  I'm just going to grab my purse and head to the grocery store and get started on my day. 

Hugs.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy,

    Transitions. They are so important in life. I find it's the most difficult part of teaching--lots of great sections, but how do you move from one to the next? The transition seems just as important as the point itself.

    March was your transition from where you were then to where you are now. (Now that sounds like something Mom would say!)

    Paul talks about you in 2 Corinthians 3:18b "(You) are being transformed into Christ's likeness with ever-increasing glory." And anyone who is being transformed with every-increasing glory is certainly pretty!!!

    Love and the joy of pool walking to you!
    Your sister

    ReplyDelete

(If you have trouble commenting, try using the "Anonymous" setting and sign your name on your post. I have set all the permissions to include everyone, but some people are still having troubles. Sorry!)