Tuesday, January 31, 2012

God's Perfect Timing

Some things just can't be planned.

Like today.  I was driving to the dealership for my scheduled car maintenance when a warning light came on.  I only had a couple of miles to go so I just kept driving.  After checking everything out, found out I need a new water pump.

And it hits me.  We just got back from driving half-way across the country and back.  What if that had happened in the middle of Arizona?  Or in the California desert?  But it happened on the way to dealership, when I already had an appointment for service.  Wow.  Not only were we spared being stranded in the middle of nowhere, the whole thing is covered by our extended warranty. 

The cool thing is, even if this had happened out in the middle of nowhere, I know God would have provided for us.  I know He provides for me every day as I get up and decide to stay on my eating plan.  I may have to face challenges from time to time, but I  never have to face them alone.  And every once in a while, He gives me a little moment of unexpected joy and delight. 

I hope you find His delight in your day today!

Hugs.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy,

    I can't believe that! His provision is amazing!

    Love you,
    Your sister

    ReplyDelete

(If you have trouble commenting, try using the "Anonymous" setting and sign your name on your post. I have set all the permissions to include everyone, but some people are still having troubles. Sorry!)