Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ice Cream Surprise

 
Needless to say, I haven't been to the local ice cream parlor very often in the last few months.  It looks amazingly like this drawing, complete with stools set very close to the counter.

The last time we were there, my giant thighs didn't fit under the counter when I tried to sit on the stool.  I was very uncomfortable and very... uncomfortable.

Last night we took some friends out for a treat (I had a single scoop of vanilla ice milk) and...you guessed it!  I sat on the stool and my legs fit under the counter!

Just a little victory in a big world. 

It was amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy,

    Sounds like a big victory to me! How wonderful to see real, tangible evidence of your focus and discipline.

    Love you,
    Your sister

    ReplyDelete

(If you have trouble commenting, try using the "Anonymous" setting and sign your name on your post. I have set all the permissions to include everyone, but some people are still having troubles. Sorry!)