Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weigh Day - Minus 40.2 Pounds!

Losing weight is a little like watching your hair grow.

It takes a long time, and you have to go through that Awkward Stage. But every once in a while you have a Good Hair Day.  That's what today feels like!  40.2 Pounds! 

I was thinking about how my eating habits have changed.  It has been a long time since I wanted to eat for emotional reasons.  I no longer stuff myself until I'm sick.  In fact, I'm happy with small amounts of foods.  My tastes are changing.  I really enjoy eating fresh fruits over sweets, and I'm starting to notice how salty most processed foods taste (because I've quit using salt so much.)

This encourages me, because I realize that even though I don't SEE the changes happening from day to day, they are surely happening.  I'm on the right path...just gotta keep on moving those feet!

12 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.  Phil 3:12-14 NIV



1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy,

    40.2! Another big hurdle behind you! Wonderful. Woo Hoo for 40.2! That is one funny looking dog. :)

    Love you,
    Your sister

    ReplyDelete

(If you have trouble commenting, try using the "Anonymous" setting and sign your name on your post. I have set all the permissions to include everyone, but some people are still having troubles. Sorry!)