Saturday, December 24, 2011

Weigh Day - Minus 41.4 pounds..and Merry Christmas!

My Christmas present to myself - absent inches!

I've lost 4.5" off my chest, 5" off my waist, 9" off my hips, and even 3/4" off my wrist and 3/4" off my forearm!

I wore a lovely red dress to Christmas Eve service last night that six months ago didn't even begin to fit.  I had to wear it, because next year it's going to be too big.

God willing.

Happy Birthday, Jesus.  I couldn't do this without you!  I'm sure you'll understand if I skip the cake.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful Christmas present! Congratulations! Merry Christmas. I love you and miss you.
    Your sister

    ReplyDelete

(If you have trouble commenting, try using the "Anonymous" setting and sign your name on your post. I have set all the permissions to include everyone, but some people are still having troubles. Sorry!)