Thursday, August 4, 2011

About some pounds I misplaced...

One cool thing about belonging to Weight Watchers Online is that they keep your stats forever.  Evidently, back in May I toyed with dieting (I only recorded my weight twice!) and back then my weight was four pounds higher than when I started this journey.  So I'm upping my total weight loss to 8.6 pounds.  It's only fair!

It's only a drop in the 100+ pound bucket, but I am starting to notice the change in my clothes and how I feel.  I can't put my finger on it, but something about this effort feels different than other times I've gone on a diet.  Not so much that I am more resolved, but more like I have accepted...really accepted...that it is a good thing to live within the boundaries of limits on how much I eat.  But enough of that for now.  I really just wanted to claim my four extra pounds today!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I say take those 4 pounds! Love you and miss you
    Your sister

    ReplyDelete

(If you have trouble commenting, try using the "Anonymous" setting and sign your name on your post. I have set all the permissions to include everyone, but some people are still having troubles. Sorry!)