Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weigh Day - Total Loss - 27 pounds!

Okay, I lost less than a pound this week (0.8), but I lost!  Anyway, I like round numbers.  One thing I've noticed is that whenever I enjoy a glass of wine, even if it's within my daily/weekly points allowance, my weight loss slows down.  Hmmmmmmm.  Well, then there was that mac and cheese at the bad rap party.  And I didn't get in as much exercise last week as I have been.  Still, I'm happy with the downward trend.   Just probably won't be toasting this little victory with wine tonight! Maybe some Sobe 0....  :-) 


2 comments:

  1. Yea Cindy! Keep up your good work! I found your blog finally! :) See you around soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to overuse this expression about your progress, but

    WOOHOO!!!!

    Absolutely wonderful!

    Love you,
    Your sister

    ReplyDelete

(If you have trouble commenting, try using the "Anonymous" setting and sign your name on your post. I have set all the permissions to include everyone, but some people are still having troubles. Sorry!)