Saturday, October 1, 2011

Nothing More Than Feelings...

Well, I'm not sure I figured out what my "gotta eat something fattening" mood was all about the other day.

However, I did realize that emotions - in and of themselves - are not a reason to eat.  Period.  MAJOR PARADIGM SHIFT!  I have spent most of my life eating because:  I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm upset, I'm depressed, I'm partying, I don't want to hurt someone's FEELINGS.

I'm certain it's okay to enjoy food and to feel happy while you're eating it (or even to feel sad), but the reason to eat is to fuel your body. 

Wow.  What a concept.  Who knew?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever shifted my paradigm before. Hope it didn't hurt too much.
    :-p
    I like the faces. ;-)
    Happy Sunday :-)
    Love,
    Your sister

    ReplyDelete

(If you have trouble commenting, try using the "Anonymous" setting and sign your name on your post. I have set all the permissions to include everyone, but some people are still having troubles. Sorry!)