Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Who'd've Thunk?

I'm starting to get used to smaller portions!

Okay, maybe not THIS small, but smaller than I used to eat.  I realized this evening that it has been a long time since I have felt panicky about food or about what I was going to eat.  I'm comfortable with eating reasonable portions and am realizing that flexibility can be a good thing. 

I can't believe it, but I am actually ENJOYING being on this diet!  I am actually LEARNING how to deal with eating!  I am actually CHANGING the way I eat and the way I think about food!

This is a HUGE deal.  HUGE.  Did I say HUGE?  I meant, GI-NORMOUS!  Either there's hope for the future or I'm about to fall into the feeding trough big-time.  I'm pulling for hope.  Did I say hope?  I meant, HOPE!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy,

    Your post goes from tiny (portions) to GI-NORMOUS HOPE! Dictionary.com says that hope is "the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events WILL turn out for the best." I do not see you poised on the edge of the feeding trough! I see you confidently walking into a new life. I was reminded this morning that it is in our weakness that God makes us strong. Joy to you and praying for you as you keep walking with His strength!
    Love and hugs,
    Your sister

    ReplyDelete

(If you have trouble commenting, try using the "Anonymous" setting and sign your name on your post. I have set all the permissions to include everyone, but some people are still having troubles. Sorry!)